Like all blogs, I have to have a list of hot men. (Well, I could have women, but I don’t think it’d work out since I’ve not a lot of interest, unless it’s Eliza Dushku in leather pants.)
- Adam Hauptman, Patricia Briggs. Alpha, patient, kickass friend, calm, intelligent. Who wouldn’t want him?
- Alcide, Charlaine Harris. I just…love him. Before Joe M played him.
- Bones, Jeaniene Frost. The man is hot, caring, kill ya dead for going after the love of his life, and will relish it all.
- Cullen Seabourne, Eileen Wilks. Hello. The man is a werewolf-sorcer combo that is so beautiful it hurts. And I don’t mean beauty by looks but by empathy can compassion.
- David, Rachel Caine. Dijinn, then not, then again. Leader of all Dijinn. Beautiful and sexy.
- Eric Northman, Charlaine Harris. Okay, this mostly Book 4 Eric. But I love him so very much. And watching Alexander Skarsgard play the character is awesome.
- Johnny, Linda Robertson. Werewolf, tall, lead singer, hell of a cook, hot, confident and completely loyal.
- Rule Turner, Eileen Wilks. Leader of one clan, heir apparent on another and he still loves Lily’s cankerous, cynical self.
- Sam Merlotte, Charlaine Harris. His shift form is a collie and he protects those he loves while running a bar.
- Duke Crocker, Haven. Rides on the grey line, not always honest, got a good heart for those he cares about, cynical.
- Jim Longworth, The Glades. The man is sex on a stick. Smart, sarcastic, drives a muscle car, has a swag in his step, a cop…I’ll take ‘im.
- Zane Donovan, Eureka. Hot, sexy geek with a love of fast cars and strong women. Sign me up.